CIL offers free travel training to people with disabilities. Our patient travel trainers will work with you to get you where you need to go.
Be a success story!http://www.cilberkeley.org/mobility-matters/#success. We are looking forward to working with you.
Our one-on-one mobility instructors can help eligible Alameda County residents achieve a variety of transportation-related goals, including:
- Learning to access AC Transit and/or BART generally,
- Mastering specific route(s) on AC Transit and/or BART,
- Applying for a Regional Transit Connection Discount Card/Clipper Card for people with disabilities,
- Obtaining information with which to plan trips using the 511.org website and/or 511 phone service, and
- Using a mobility device (such as a cane, walker, wheelchair, or scooter) to travel throughout the community using both public transit and pedestrian rights-of-way.